Zinc Plating Hook Screw
  • Zinc Plating Hook ScrewZinc Plating Hook Screw
  • Zinc Plating Hook ScrewZinc Plating Hook Screw

Zinc Plating Hook Screw

High quality Zinc Plating Hook Screw is offered by China manufacturers Minfeng. For many years,we have been committed to Zinc plating hook screw and bolt.

Send Inquiry

Product Description

Minfeng is a leading China Zinc Plating Hook Screw manufacturers, suppliers and exporter.

Characteristics and applications of Zinc plating hook screw

Zinc plating hook screws,also called eye screws,light hook,ceiling Hook screw.Usually used for various accessories,building decoration and other changing accessories.

The production models of Zinc plating hook screws include wire drawing machine,multi position cold heading machine,tool folding machine,casting molding machine,walking machine,etc.

The materials of Zinc plating hook screws include carbon steel,stainless steel.

The surface treatment of Zinc plating hook screws can choose yellow zinc,galvanized,Dacromet,Ruspert.

The main inspection equipment for Zinc plating hook screws is micrometer,torsion machine,hardness tester, coating thickness gauge,etc.

The process is controlled layer by layer, and everyone pays attention to quality.

Quality:Products use high-quality materials to ensure quality. We have a professional QC team to inspect every project from production to packaging.And before leaving the factory,all specifications of products are sampled and tested to ensure stable quality.

Samples:We can provide samples from stock(not included in the delivery),and support customised samples from pictures, samples will be sent upon order.

Efficiency:Fast production time.If the order is not higher than 500 tons,we usually deliver the goods within 30-45days.

Logistics:We are within 87 kilometres of the two nearest international airports and just over two hours' drive from the ports of Shanghai and Ningbo,making express logistics very convenient.

Transportation:We have transportation department and freight forwarder,so we can ensure faster delivery and better protection of goods.

Service:We have a professional customer service team, customer service answers customers' questions online all day.

Price:Our price is superior to the same products,and good value for money.

Support:We accept OEM,as your requirements,and guarantee competitive price and quality to serve you.


Q1.Are you a manufacturer or a trading company?

A1:We are a professional manufacturer.

Q2.How about your delivery time?

A2:It usually takes 30-35 days after.

Q3. How far is your factory from the port airport?

A3: we are within 88 kilometers from the nearest Shanghai port and international airport.

Q4.What are your terms of payment?

A4:Wire transfer 30% as the deposit,and the remaining 70% shall be paid before delivery.

Product display of Zinc Plating Hook Screw

Product advantages:

1. Use good quality material to ensure the quality

2. High quality coating and low roughness

3. Straight,not easy to broken

4. Sharp thread,good tapping

5. Stable quality

6. Fast production time

Zinc plating hook screw product parameter

Type Hook Screw
Product Name Zinc Plating Hook Screw
Certification ISO,RoHS
Model NO. DIN
Color Blue,Yellow,Silver
Material Carbon Steel
Surface Treatment Zinc Plated
Head Type Lifting Ring
Slot Type Multiple Choices
Mode Of Action Hand Screw
Point Sharp Point
Specification #2-#16
Dia Range 10MM-39MM
Length Range 20.4MM-102MM
Testing 24h-48h Salt Spray and More
HS Code 7318159090
Non standard customization Need picture samples
Features Higher Drilling Speed,
Not Easy To Crack
Used Machinery,Chemical Industry, Environmental
Samples Provide
MOQ 1000000Pieces
Packing Small box/Plastic bucket/Small bag/Bulk Carton/Pallet/Gunny bag
Delivery Time 30-45days
Production Capacity 500Tons/Month
Origin Zhejiang China
OEM Support OEM
Transport Mode Sea&Air
Shipping port Ningbo or Shanghai port
Payment method 30%T/T+70%T/T

Installation Precautions for Zinc Plating Hook Screw

1.Confirmation before installation

Whether the identification specification and quantity of Zinc plating hook screws are consistent with the specifications in the ingredient list;

The hook is free from cracks,twists,wear,dents, deformations,and threads are free from overcuts.

2. Installation

The hook screw must be screwed in until it is in close contact with the support surface,but must not be tightened with tools;

Loads perpendicular to the plane of the hook are not allowed.

Packing method of Zinc Plating Hook Screw

We usually use bulk,color box,kraft carton,PC plastic box,PC plastic bucket,tray and other packaging methods.

Of course,customers can also customize.

Hot Tags: Zinc Plating Hook Screw, China, Manufacturers, Suppliers, Buy, Factory, Customized, Made In China, Price, Quality, Cheap

Related Category

Send Inquiry

Please feel free to give your inquiry in the form below. We will reply you in 24 hours.